MEP BIM Modeling & Clash Detection for a College Campus Plant Room in Europe
BIM Consultants, Europe
Create 3D architecture and structure layout in Revit MEP and allocate mechanical equipment with connection for a clash free model.
Detailed clash free Revit MEP model for a plant room was created from schematic layout and general arrangement drawings as per client requirement.
- A detailed plant room with all the spatial information, equipment and connections had to be developed from general arrangement drawings and a set of pdf files with manufacturing details of the MEP equipment.
- The process henceforth involved clash detection, reporting and resolutions. Finally clash free models, rendered images and shop drawings had to be delivered in a time span of 3 Months.
- MEP designs and general arrangement drawings were thoroughly examined
- Basic 3D architecture and structure layout was created in Revit MEP
- Mechanical equipment with detailed connections and well arranged clash free model as per provided inputs was prepared
- In addition to Revit MEP Plant rooms and shop drawings, sheet setup and 3D rendering as required was also developed and handed over to client
The project was successfully executed and handed over within the specified time frame of 3 months.
Initially the contract was on project basis. As client was satisfied with the quality produced, he has opted for full time resource business model and a long term partnership was built.