We deliver 2D CAD drafting and 3D CAD modeling of MEP systems for retail, mixed type buildings, skyscrapers, malls, hospitals, airports, metros stations, industrial plants and many others of the kind. Our certified CAD drafters and engineers use Revit to develop MEP coordination drawings and deliver MEP 3D Modeling services to consultants and contractors.
We have expertise in delivering MEP design and drafting services for MEP and HVAC components including compressors, turbines, HVAC ducts, blades, casing, etc. and facilitate uninterrupted fabrication and installation.
Our MEP drafting and design services encompass:
- 2D detailed fabrication drawings, assembly drawings and piping layouts
- 3D MEP modeling as per building envelope specifications & any internationally accepted standard including ASME, BS, etc.
- Developing MEP Revit families for HVAC, plumbing and electrical equipment using Revit
- MEP BIM coordination with architectural and structural designs
- Clash detection and resolution for MEP components using Navisworks
- Documentation for conceptual design iterations based on energy analysis
- Energy modeling and analysis to attain LEED certification for sustainable building design
MEP Services Case Studies
Why outsource MEP modeling and drafting services to us?
We don’t just help you with modeling and drafting for MEP systems, we invest in enhancing MEP contractors’ and consultants’ efficiency. Outsourcing MEP services to us mean a lot more than just cost factor; including:
- Channelizing time and cost through efficient drafts and least reworks
- Access to scalable technology and experienced engineers for understanding your requirements
- Help you with tenders and bids through schematic MEP drawings
- Quick turnaround solutions for eliminating design bottlenecks early
- Quality with better project controls irrespective of geography and project design complexity
- Security of your intellectual design data and privacy to organizational identity