The client shared finalized architectural drawings as inputs to create cabinet drawings and calculate quantities for accurate bidding. Hitech teams raised RFIs to ask questions for cabinet details and design intent.
3D CAD Model of Kitchen Cabinet
- Once details were available, the team manually calculated veneers, boxes, and their sizes, and estimated the quantity of different types of wood such as particle board, ply, etc.
- Other cabinet accessories like doors, hinges, handles, etc. were also calculated using Excel spreadsheets.
- Based on quantities, material estimation was done and shared with the client after thorough QC.
- Costs were calculated based on our inputs and cost for bought out items were added to estimate total project cost.
- 2020 Design has an inbuilt library of cabinets that helped speed up the overall layout development cycle.
- Project team was managed in such a way that two furniture design experts worked alternatively and consistently for 24 hours to ensure all deadlines were met.
Kitchen Architectural Drawings