The fast track approach used by the Hitech CADD Services leveraged Revit automation and resource ramp ups to achieve desired outcomes.
Final Deliverables in Dynamo
- Assessment of 2D drawings and property data of 300 building units received as input.
- A 3D BIM model was created of the first building as a prototype. This was accompanied by BOQs, façade views & floor plans.
- This BIM model was validated against prescribed reference parameters using customized Revit APIs. The validation:
- Gave a go ahead to models with 100% equivalence
- Asked for new versions to be created while preserving key modeling elements in case of 70% equivalence
- Rejected models and asked for rebuilding them in case of 50% equivalence
- 300 BIM models were generated based on the validated initial model to create a comprehensive digital property inventory.
- The property GIS data was linked to each of the 300 BIM models.
- Customized Dynamo scripts automated repetitive tasks to speed up the process.
- Property data was extracted from the 300 BIM models using Dynamo features and imported into real-estate data sheets to be kept as digital inventory for online upload.