- The architectural firm needed to enhance design intent commutation with their clients and save costs on rework of designs.
- Also, to devise a systematic flow of design development and construction, the frim needed to strategize an appropriate workflow and sequential video.
Our Solutions and Approach
The UK based architectural firm approached Hitech to develop a federated BIM model for a multistorey mixed use building and create a 4D BIM model for construction scheduling using Revit and Navisworks respectively. Our BIM teams undertook the project and deliverables along with a project introduction video having rendered model, using 3Ds Max, was shared with the client.
- Input 2D files were studied carefully and a close collaboration was established with the client to understand the technical details mentioned in foreign language.
- Interdisciplinary clashes were detected and eliminated to develop a coordinated model and use it for establishing a construction sequencing video.
- Using Navisworks a 4D BIM model and time liner video was developed by the project team to carry out hassle-free construction stage.
The entire project of creating 4D BIM simulation was finished in a timeframe of 2 months and delivered to the client. Using that, the architectural firms significantly improved design intent communication with their customers, saved costs and reduced reworks by huge amount with sequential video.