"I want to continue to build the relationship with your company and we felt good value for the work you completed."
- Jeffrey Walker
Simple Outsourcing Services
"Outsourcing involves paying an outside firm to handle selected internal company functions. Outsourcing is done to save money, to improve quality or to free company resources for other activities."
Outsourcing of non-core business activities has become one of the most preferred ways to reduce costs and tap pools of skilled professionals from around the world. This generally results in savings of at least 40%-50% and gives a tremendous competitive advantage to your organization.
This model has worked very successfully and is based on mutual trust and confidence. To make sure that there is no communication gap, we normally sign a Service Level Agreement (SLA), which will define metrics for:
- Scope of Service
- Turnaround Time
- Payment Terms and methods
Advantages of Outsourcing
- Savings of at least 40%-50% due to Economies of Scale
- Reduces your firm's risk exposure to changing technology or buyer preferences
- Reduces risk of over/under staffing, as fluctuations in headcount resulting from peaks and valleys in demand are minimized
- Allows you to focus on your Core Business
- Helps develop internal staff as they have more time to focus on innovative activities
- Improves employee/customer satisfaction levels with higher value addition
- Makes best use of competitive resources available worldwide
- High speed and low cost of Telecommunications
- Online operations possible from any location
Contact us to know more about our simple CAD Outsourcing Services.