"Thank you very much for your hard work. I thought you did great work! We will have a couple of big ones coming up. Thanks."
"Our security policy ensures the security of your data and information by securing our premises, systems, measures at personal level and setting up the back up system."
The offices of Hi-Tech are custom bonded. Random checks are carried out to guard against any violation of guidelines.
- 2008 - Sharpen the "Tools" for Engineering and Architectural Projects by possessing latest and efficient software
- The offices of Hi-Tech are custom bonded.
- Random checks are carried out to guard against any violation of guidelines.
- Entry of unauthorized person in building premises is strictly prohibited.
- The premises are locked with Access Control Card System. Each personnel is supposed to wear the I-cards compulsorily.
- Entire premises, including parking, lobby, cafeteria, reception and production labs are monitored constantly through CCTV.
- Adequate security personnel are present in building to guard the property.
- The document storage area is well protected.
- The entry of employee is restricted to their working area along with time restrictions.
- Nothing can be taken inside and out of the premises without written permission.
- Hi-Tech Export is having its own security mechanism like Mail Scanning, Highly secured server firewalls etc to prevent leakage of information.
- There are no output devices in any of the systems.
- Responsibilities are strictly defined and so there is no overlapping area for work.
- Employees are provided with a unique username and password to access their system.
- Unauthorized access to the systems is strictly prohibited.
- Each employee has limited access rights to data as per his / her working requirements.
- Strict Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreements bind all employees.
- Workstations are constantly being monitored to check any unofficial activity.
- Presence of any employee in the premises before or after working hours is carefully monitored.
- Employees are allowed to stay back in the premises after working hours only if necessary and with an approval from his immediate supervisor.
Backup System :
- Back up office for disaster management
- Servers and Back up servers