HVAC Design Services
"We are experts in providing high quality, cost effective and accurate HVAC design services"
We specialize in providing design, engineering and drafting services for large scale commercial, residential and industrial projects in the field of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
A schematic representation of the workflow for HVAC services is depicted below:
The inputs may be in the form of
- Schematic Design Report
- Applicable Code List
- Design Guidelines Or Standards
- Symbols List (Titled Block)
- Building Location, Orientation and Usage
- Room Pressure Specification, if any
- Architectural Layouts of Equipments, Furniture and Room Identity Number
- Elevation of Building
- Section Indication of Floor-To-Floor Height, Plenum Height, Windows and Information of Cladding in a Building
- Reflected Ceiling Plan, including the Tentative Location of Diffuser And Lighting Fitting
- System Types like All Air System, All Water System, Air Water System with additional information of Particular System, for e.g. in the case of All Water Systems, we need information regarding Constant or Variable Volume
- Cooling And Heating Equipment Types
- Determining room-by-room loads and air-flows using ACCA Manual J calculation procedures (or substantially equivalent)
- Lay out of duct system on floor plan and accounting for the direction of joists, roof hips, fire-walls and other potential obstructions.
- Determining register locations and types, duct lengths and connections required to produce layout, given construction constraints
- Sizing duct system according to SMACNA standards
- Size HVAC equipment to sensible load using ASHRAE standards
- Refine Cooling and Heating Load Estimation
- The best way to avoid over (or under) sized HVAC equipment is to perform a load calculation
- Insure both latent and sensible load components are accounted for in the load calculation
- Refine Cost Estimation
Duct Design & its Layout
- Design the Ducting System
- Designing of its accessories like diffusers, dampers, grills, etc.
- Layout of duct as well as its accessories
Pipe sizing & its Layout
- Design the Piping System
- Specify piping material and criteria for pipe sizing
- Calculate required water flow, size the pipes, decide fittings locations and dielectric isolators, where needed
- Layout of piping system
Equipment Selection & Layout
- Selection of equipments like AHU, FCU, ACCU, Chiller Packages, Package Units, Water Cooled Condenser, Air Cooled Condenser, Cooling Tower, DX Chiller, Flooded Chiller, Refrigerant Coil, Water Coil, Pumps, Fans, Valves and other System Accessories and its layout.
Schedule for Equipments
- Chillers/DX Units Schedule
- Ducting Accessories (diffusers, dampers, grills etc) schedule
- Air Handling Equipments Schedule
- Pumps Schedule
Contact us to outsource your HVAC design related requirements to us.