"Thank you very much for your hard work. I thought you did great work! We will have a couple of big ones coming up. Thanks."
"All the information provided by the client in any form will be kept strictly confidential."
The salient features of the policy are:
- 2008 - Sharpen the "Tools" for Engineering and Architectural Projects by possessing latest and efficient software
- Hi-tech keeps all the data and information provided by its client, confidential, and strictly, the property of the client.
- We see to it that the staff working on the project will not disclose any information about the project to any third party without the prior consent of an executive officer of the Client.
- We see to it that our staff will not reproduce in any way or divulge any tangible or intangible property, whatsoever, which could reasonably be construed as constituting confidential information of the Client.
- All the raw data, directories, print outs, processed data and finalized products are only the property of the client.
- Once the data is approved, we destroy all the raw and processed data.
Feel free to contact us to know more about our Confidentiality Policy. We value your privacy.