LEED Certification Consulting in Dubai, UAE Resulting in 29.72% Energy Savings
Logistics, Dubai, UAE
Building Energy Simulation for LEED Certification
3D models were created to analyse energy utilisation. Energy optimisation reports were extracted and an energy efficient model was suggested.
A Dubai based company approached Hi-Tech to conduct a comprehensive building energy simulation for LEED certification. The scope of work included extracting Energy Optimization reports & e-Quest model to enable client achieve the expected energy savings.
Wave of energy efficient green buildings has swept the globe. Getting a building LEED certified, has become fashionable and at the crux are positioned the long term monetary benefits – i.e. less energy consumption thus lower utility bills.
- Client expected us to bring down energy costs by around 30%
- The timeframe provided was constricted
- Client Provided CAD & pdf drawings with details of all three disciplines i.e Architecture, Structure & MEP, and a 3D Model in e-quest was developed
- Another baseline 3D model in e-Quest as per standard ASHRAE 90.1-2007was also developed
- The two models 3D model in eQuest and another baseline 3D model in e-Quest as per standard ASHRAE 90.1-2007 were compared in order to evaluate the energy savings.
- Thereafter, Final Energy Optimization Reports meeting clients expected energy savings were extracted.
- The work was done within the stipulated timeframe – Energy Optimization Reports & 3D e-Quest Model was delivered within the tight timeline of 10 days.
- The project was successfully completed and client was able to achieve 29.72% energy saving